My niece, Sara, and I decided to take a short nap on Thursday night, and then we got up at 12:30 to begin our shopping. We went to Walmart, Target (although we didn't actually go in Target because after waiting outside for an hour I found out that all the tickets for the tv I wanted were already gone), Shopko, Fred Meyer, Kmart, and JC Penney. Sara and I went to Walmart and Target, then met some of our family at Shopko, and later we met with the rest of the family for breakfast, before doing the rest of our shopping. Jared and I got almost all our Christmas shopping done, and all of our shopping done for Ellie's birthday. And we found some awesome deals! I don't usually like crowds very much, but I love Black Friday shopping! It's one of my favorite days of the year!
We rested on Friday afternoon, and enjoyed the rest of our weekend, before driving back home on Sunday. It was a great weekend, and already I miss my family!
The kids love spending time with their Uncle Scott (who is famous in our family for his delicious pancakes that Ellie always looks forward to)!
We got to see my sweet great-nephew, baby Connor. The kids just LOVE him (so do I). He is one of the sweetest babies ever:)
- My wonderful husband, who I fall more in love with every day.
- My two sweet kids, who are blessings from the Lord.
- Our new home.
- My extended family, on both sides.
- That I can stay at home with my kids, and homeschool Ellie this year.
- Good friends, both old and new.
- My wonderful Jesus, who came to earth as a baby and died on a cross so that I could one day live forever with Him in heaven.
- Our car, that (so far) runs so well and gets us where we need to be.
- Our new laptop.
- Jared's new job.
- SO much more!