Monday, January 31, 2011

Ballet Recital!

This year Ellie has been going to ballet class. She LOVES it, and I often find her dancing all over the house! Her favorite movie right now is Barbie and the 12 Dancing Princesses, and she tries to copy the ballet moves each time she watches it. It is so much fun to see her enjoying ballet so much! Last weekend she had her ballet recital. She was very nervous, but did a great job! My mom and one of my nieces made a trip up from Oregon to watch Ellie, and of course Jared, Parker and I went to see her. There were 8 girls in her class. They all looked so cute dressed up in their ballet costumes! And I think they all had a lot of fun!


Ellie in her recital costume - so cute:)
The back of Ellie's costume
Some of the girls practicing before the recital
Part of the girls' dance was to "grow like flowers"
Ellie and Daddy after the recital. Daddy was so proud!

1 comment: