Monday, May 31, 2010

Oregon, Part 2

Today has been a fabulously relaxing day. It was our "down day," during which we never left my mom's house/property. With visiting family and so much going on, my kids get very worn out, so it's essential to have at least one day like this in each trip to Oregon. In fact, Friday will be another day like this for the kids because my mom will be watching them while I get my hair cut and go out to lunch with my eldest brother (thanks, Mom!). Today has been spent playing out in the sunshine, doing chores with Grandma (ie. feeding the many farm animals she has), blowing bubbles, coloring pictures, etc. Some of the cousins came over to play for a while, which of course made Ellie and Parker very happy! Now the kids are in bed and I'm off to watch some tv with the family...

No comments:

Post a Comment