Thursday, June 24, 2010

My wonderful hubby!

I have been having a hard time knowing what to blog about the past couple weeks. Today, though, I was thinking about how much I love my husband, and how wonderful he is, and I knew that that's what I should write about. Jared and I have been married for almost 6 years. I cannot say that it's always been easy, but I can honestly say that I wouldn't change a moment of it. Going through hard times has helped us to appreciate the good times even more. I have seen us both grow since the day we got married - spiritually, emotionally, and yes, even physically! We've grown so much closer to each other, and there is not another person I'd rather spend time with than Jared. I'm so excited to experience many, many more years together! Jared is my other half - literally. Where I have weaknesses, he has strength, and vice versa. It's easy to become annoyed with the differences we have, but when we see them for what God intended them for - to strengthen each other - than we know that they are blessings.


I think I'll just end by listing a few (of the many) things that I love about Jared.

*I love that he can fix anything.
*I love that he is such a great father. He's a wonderful example to the kids, and they love spending time with him.
*I love that he's easygoing, and doesn't get uptight about things like I do.
*I love that he gives people the benefit of the doubt, and doesn't jump to conclusions.
*I love that he often knows me better than I know myself.
*I love that he would drop anything to help out a friend in need.
*I love that he's adventurous, and often pushes me out of my comfort zone.
*I love that he listens for God's will in his life.
*I love that he's loyal - to me, to our family, to his friends, etc.
*I love that he loves me!

1 comment: